One of the happiest days of your life is coming up and you can’t afford to put a foot wrong anywhere. You have gone through the plans several times and ticked all the boxes, such as venue, catering, decoration, photographer, wedding dress, and everything else. But suddenly, your cousin points out you didn’t hire a videographer. All hell breaks loose and you immediately search for a videographers for weddings. After all, you cannot let your sloppy uncle John, to videotape you walking down the aisle and exchanging your vows. It has to look like a cinematic moment on camera.
Importance of hiring a wedding videographer
Just like singers hitting the right notes in a duet song, a wedding photographer and videographer works tirelessly to capture your wedding day and convert it into an album that you will cherish for the rest of your life. Your wedding is a one-day event but you can relive the memories ten or twenty years down the line if you have a professional videographer videotaping your entry into the venue, the guests standing up to welcome the bride and groom, you and your partner exchanging rings and vows, your first dance, and the best man and bridesmaid’s speech.
Wedding videos are like mini-stories of your wedding, broken down into several segments. The videographer has experience and knowledge of what to videotape and what to avoid. Plus, he/she has excellent editing skills. Nowadays, most videos look as if they are clippings from a Hollywood movie. The edited videos look stunning. From changing the colour tones to adding background music and romantic dialogues, the videographer will make your wedding look dreamy.
Here are a few more reasons why you should hire a wedding videographer:
1. Investing in a wedding videographer means you are securing your wedding for a lifetime. You can upload the wedding video on the cloud and access it from anywhere anytime. Moreover, your memory will gradually fade away and you may not remember all the guests who came to your wedding. The wedding video will act as your memory-booster. It will remind you of everything that happened on that special day. From your makeup session to the guests leaving at night, the wedding videographer will record everything.
2. Reliving your wedding day is one of the most significant reasons to hire a wedding videographer. Apart from that, you can also share the videos with your friends and family. There may be guests who could not come to your wedding due to some emergencies. But they would love to see how everything went. You can share your wedding videos with them as soon as the videographer hands over your edited files.
Many videographers also upload your wedding video on Vimeo or YouTube after taking your permission. It is a win-win both for you and the videographer. You can share your wedding video link to everyone instead of sending them CDs or DVDs, while the videographer can show the video to future clients as a reference.
3. You can photograph everything but pictures don’t capture words and music. For example, you may have tons of photos of your toast or vows, but they may not evoke the emotion. On the other hand, videos can capture the beautiful moment of you and your partner exchanging vows, your first toast, first dance, and everything else. An audio-visual effect is much more effective and lively than photos.
A photographer can freeze a few shots for a lifetime but a videographer can bring life to a series of photos by taking videos during the same time. Moreover, weddings are all about romance, fun, and two families getting along together. A videographer will not only record you and your partner’s activities but also the guests. Videographers know when and what to record. Their years of experience allow them to be in the right place at the right time.
4. Both you and your partner will be super-busy on your wedding day. From dressing up perfectly to attending the guests after your wedding vows, both of you will have to run around from one table to another. Naturally, you will miss out on a few things. But with a wedding videographer around, you can watch what you missed later. In fact, you will watch your wedding from your guest’s eyes.
The anticipation in your mother’s eyes, the beaming face of your bridesmaid, and the guests showering their love and blessings“ all these go unnoticed because of your focus and anxiousness of the big day. However, you can relive all these things from your wedding video. A videographer acts as a common eye of the guests to capture the beautiful moments of your special day.
5. Like your wedding dress, you can also pass down your wedding video to your children. They will be able to see what happened on your wedding day. Since you can upload the wedding video on the cloud, you can preserve the video quality for decades.
Therefore, hiring a wedding videographer should be right up there in your first five to-do list. With wedding videographers, you can make a small-scale wedding look luxurious with appropriate editing. Most importantly, your wedding video will serve as the perfect memory-reviver. You will look back fondly at one of the special days of your life.
Now that you know the reasons to hire a wedding videographer, don’t waste any more time to contact an experienced one in your locality.